Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lover’s Pleasure Ball

I am a mother with a guy who is always fired up when it comes to our sex life. He’s the kind of guy who always has the fondness and enthusiasm in making me sexually satisfied. That is why; I want to return back the favor to him for making me reach orgasm every time. Having given birth to three kids, you can already tell the situation between my legs. When I heard about vaginal exercisers from an old friend that she buy from an online sex shop and how it can bring back the firmness of my vagina, I went out to scout for one. I got the Lover’s pleasure balls vaginal exercisers. I had a hard time inserting it at first because it was my first time use of a vaginal ball ever in my life, but I had it figured out easily though and surprisingly, I am happy with it. I usually use it before making love with my lover, and he just seeing me do that. Well, I want to share to you my thoughts about this toy, hoping that it could help you in one way or another.

The Lover’s Pleasure Ball is a vaginal exerciser made out of jelly, making it smooth, flexible and phthalates free. Expect it to have a “plastic-like” smell, but that would be minimized over time as you continue using and cleaning it. This comes with three balls, each measuring 1.25 inches thick, which is quite a large figure if you consider it for your anal sexploration.  It comes with a soft nylon cord, so it does not bother you whenever the ball is inside you.

The best thing I like about this is that, it is quite comfortable and easy to use, considering that this is my first vaginal exerciser. It isn’t stiff and that it flexes to a clump, giving me that full sensation without feeling uncomfortable. Also, the balls do have air pockets, making them easier. The spacing of each ball is enough to allow the vaginal muscles or the anal muscles to contract and relax completely.

Aside from its amazing features, I also like the fact that is easy to clean, although unfortunately, I cannot sterilize it because it is made out of jelly. What I do instead, is that I clean with an anti-bacterial sex toy cleaner. But whenever I run out of the toy cleaner solution, I resort to mild soap and warm water. When you’re done cleaning it, store it in a clean container to keep it from germs and bacteria that may cause possible threats to your vagina.
I like how this device has helped me bring back the firmness of my vagina, and through that, I am able to give my lover the same kind of sexual pleasure that I gave when no kids yet.

No comments: