Sunday, June 24, 2012

Realistic Cock 8" Review from Doc Johnson

If you’re a woman with a fondness for sex toys, then you know that you should not miss out on the best realistic dildos out there. When I first decided to try out using sex toys, I originally planned to get a realistic dildo, but was advised that such toys can come out a little too big for beginners, so I resorted to various vibrators. But after preparing myself, I gathered my courage and purchased my very first realistic dildo. I got this Realistic Cock 8" from Doc Johnson. I tell you, this isn’t just your ordinary dildo. The experience is pretty realistic and I would recommend this to someone who’s looking for a big and satisfying sex toy.


PROS:

The design looks and feels like the real thing. Its size is pretty long and thick and it allows for deep penetration.

CONS:

It has a strong odor that can be a turn off for some. Also, the veins and the size of toy can be intimidating for some users, especially beginners.



Realistic Cock 8" makes its worth pretty obvious and you can tell, by the way it is named, expect it to give you quite a realistic experience. When I bought this, I had no intentions of sharing it with my fiancé, all because one realistic dick is enough for me. I’ve used it solely for myself for a couple of months, until one day, my fiancé asked me what keeps me busy whenever he’s away. I showed this to him and he was in awe. Then we started using it while we made love and guess what? It did add a dash of spice into our love making,

This dildo is made out of cyberskin, which is a soft and smooth complete with vein like texture that is similar to a real man’s erect penis. While cyberksin is a pleasurable material, that feels really pleasant when coated with a liberal amount of lubricant, I actually didn’t like the fact that it is very porous and so it was hard to clean it. I cleaned mine with warm water and mild soap and dusted it off with the “cyberskin renew” powder that is included in toy’s packing. This powder is intended to maintain the quality of the material in order to prolong the life of your toy. So make sure that you dust it off before keeping them. However, you should not use ordinary talc powder on this because it may be harmful for you when you use the toy covered with ordinary talc. If the cyberskin renew runs out, you can substitute it with cornstarch powder.

The size of this dildo is pretty thick and long. I like that it is dense and firm, so inserting it isn’t that of a problem, especially when I wanted to shove it off my anus. Just to let you know, this is a vibrating dildo, which means you get to have more stimulation other than the realistic texture. It is pretty easy to control too and that you can very much manipulate the depth and speed according to how you want it. Like I said, this is a big toy, so it may not be ideal for beginners. Also, it is not a great travel companion because of its size and its noisy bee sounds.

No comments: